Daeran Angelfire
Topic Author

Where to find news on Lotr releases

Thu 14 Sep 2023, 21:30

Good morning,
I'm always struggling to find news about the releases about Lotr manuals. For example on the official website has only the One Ring news and manuals, and I pre-ordered the two new Eriador manuals and I never know where to search when it comes out.
Can someone help me?
Thanks in advance.

Harlath

Re: Where to find news on Lotr releases

Thu 14 Sep 2023, 22:51

Subscribing to their newsletter should work. :)

https://freeleaguepublishing.com/en/contact/

Daeran Angelfire
Topic Author

Tue 17 Oct 2023, 21:51

A newsletter that says that Ruins of Eriador and Tales from Eriador comes out in November and I already have it? Or maybe the one that says that The Dunwich Horror illustrated by Baranger comes out soon and I have it since March?
Seems a very nice solution yes.

Harlath

Wed 18 Oct 2023, 10:18

A newsletter that says that Ruins of Eriador and Tales from Eriador comes out in November and I already have it? Or maybe the one that says that The Dunwich Horror illustrated by Baranger comes out soon and I have it since March?
Seems a very nice solution yes.
Ruins/Tales are pre-orders, they release next month.

So being signed up to the newsletter is helpful, as this is where pre-order opportunities are announced. Helps with getting the pdf early and subsequently the physical copy too.

I helped you and provided the solution to what you needed, there is no call to be snarky and rude with me.

Daeran Angelfire
Topic Author

Wed 18 Oct 2023, 12:43

Sorry for being a bit rude but your answer before seemed a bit rushed and not what I was searching for. I made the preorder for the Eriador manuals almost a year ago but I have received them more than a week ago! Also the Baranger book, so there's something really wrong with that newsletter. Mine was more a critique to the people who write the newsletter.

Otaku-sempai

Wed 18 Oct 2023, 15:30

Sorry for being a bit rude but your answer before seemed a bit rushed and not what I was searching for. I made the preorder for the Eriador manuals almost a year ago but I have received them more than a week ago! Also the Baranger book, so there's something really wrong with that newsletter. Mine was more a critique to the people who write the newsletter.
Of course you received the books before their release date(s). You pre-ordered them. That is to be expected and there is no reason to be either surprised or snarky about it.
#FideltyToTolkien