wailingguitar
Topic Author

Shipping info

Fri 14 Jul 2023, 19:37

Hey, I'm in the US and I have been seeing that people are receiving tracking info, and even receiving their packages in some cases. I have been checking my email but haven't seen anything yet, it's Friday and I guess they have been shipping since Monday from what I have seen. I was wondering; does anyone know if everyone is getting these emails with tracking info? Are they shipping in order of pledge date?

Fenhorn

Re: Shipping info

Fri 14 Jul 2023, 20:31

FL uses a new distributor in US and I don't know how good they are with this. I do know that it wasn't 100% with the old distributor. I do know that it hasn't worked so well for me (I live in EU), I have several times got the game without any trackers. I use a third party app now that keeps track of these things and that helps. I don't know if such an app is available in US.

FL usually (at least they have done so in the past) updates the kickstarter when all parcels in US or EU has been shipped so if you haven't seen anything by then, then contact support.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

finarvyn

Re: Shipping info

Sun 30 Jul 2023, 02:58

Hey, I'm in the US and I have been seeing that people are receiving tracking info, and even receiving their packages in some cases. I have been checking my email but haven't seen anything yet, it's Friday and I guess they have been shipping since Monday from what I have seen. I was wondering; does anyone know if everyone is getting these emails with tracking info? Are they shipping in order of pledge date?
I'm in the same boat as you are -- I keep seeing folks get their stuff and so far no tracking info for me. I read somewhere that we need to wait until at least August 7 before we contact customer support, because the game is being shipped in somewhat random order and the more folks ask about it the more time support has to spend answering questions. Crossing fingers.
Marv / Finarvyn
Fell in love with Tales from The Loop, Vaesen, 5E LotRR ... Now hooked on Dragonbane, which still should be called Drakar och Demoner IMO. Played OD&D since 1975..