Fenhorn

Re: Have the Book of Beasts and Bloodmarch books orders already been fulfilled?

Sun 28 May 2023, 22:08

im from Italy too, but i don't have received any notice for the delivery for now...it can be because i ordered the completitionist pack an need more time?
someone have informations?
On the kickstarter FL wrote:
EU: 98% shipped, about two dozen orders remain awaiting a stock transfer but should ship out within a week.
and that was on the 24th. So if you haven't heard anything tomorrow or so, contact support@frialigan.se so they check if something has happened.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

OwlkingZ

Sun 28 May 2023, 23:24

Ty a lot!

wickermoon
Topic Author

Thu 01 Jun 2023, 22:19

Haven't received any notices either. I got access to the foundry modules (haven't received any final pdf's) and wrote an email in order to check if they may have forgotten me. :/

dreidl

Thu 15 Jun 2023, 15:20

I have an issue with my late pledge order and don't know what to do, since i don't want to complicate things, but i also want my books:
First, my order was on the UK fullfillment list, while i should be on the EU fullfillment list as i live in austria.
I wrote to support@frialigan.se and Daniel answerd the next day or so.
He appologized and said he would take care of it and i actually got the shipping information from gamesquest the next day.
Unfortunately, gamesquest shipped the package to germany and not austria.
I wrote to support@frialigan.se again, but got no answer for a few days now.
The package was now returned to sender, as expected, since the adress they sent it to does not exist.

I only ever entered one adress on pledgemanager and i know i did it correctly, because i got the artbook in a seperate shipment already.

should i write another mail that the package was now actually returned to sender?

i feel really frustrated as i can't do anything except to wait for someone to write my adress correctly on the package...

Fenhorn

Thu 15 Jun 2023, 15:35

I have an issue with my late pledge order and don't know what to do, since i don't want to complicate things, but i also want my books:
First, my order was on the UK fullfillment list, while i should be on the EU fullfillment list as i live in austria.
I wrote to support@frialigan.se and Daniel answerd the next day or so.
He appologized and said he would take care of it and i actually got the shipping information from gamesquest the next day.
Unfortunately, gamesquest shipped the package to germany and not austria.
I wrote to support@frialigan.se again, but got no answer for a few days now.
The package was now returned to sender, as expected, since the adress they sent it to does not exist.

I only ever entered one adress on pledgemanager and i know i did it correctly, because i got the artbook in a seperate shipment already.

should i write another mail that the package was now actually returned to sender?

i feel really frustrated as i can't do anything except to wait for someone to write my adress correctly on the package...
If you don't get an answer you should contact support@frialigan.se again or you could also contact gamesquest since they are the ones that have messed things up. i don't remember GQs support email.

dreidl

Thu 15 Jun 2023, 16:10

If you don't get an answer you should contact support@frialigan.se again or you could also contact gamesquest since they are the ones that have messed things up. i don't remember GQs support email.

Thanks for your reply, i will write another mail to fria ligan support.
I already sent GQ a ticket, and they replied that it takes up to 15 days (15 days!!!) for an answer.

This is really unacceptable and i believe free league should fix it as GQ is their contractor and not mine.

kind regards

Fenhorn

Thu 15 Jun 2023, 16:46

Thanks for your reply, i will write another mail to fria ligan support.
I already sent GQ a ticket, and they replied that it takes up to 15 days (15 days!!!) for an answer.

This is really unacceptable and i believe free league should fix it as GQ is their contractor and not mine.

kind regards
You are right that it is FLs responsibility to fix this.

15 days :o , that explains a bit. I do think that FLs support is also a bit behind, so it can take a couple of more days before they answer, but hopefully not 15 days.

wickermoon
Topic Author

Thu 15 Jun 2023, 23:36

I'm currently waiting on an answer from FL for two weeks now, too. I wrote them on the 1st of June and then another mail, on the 11th, and haven't heard back from them. I did get access to the PDFs now, but there has been no shipment infos regarding physical books, maps, etc. :/

dreidl

Sat 24 Jun 2023, 13:00

after i posted here in the forum, daniel sent me a PM with a new order number and that it would despatch shortly.
that was on Friday 16.06.
got nothing since then.
PMed him again on thursday, no answer by now.
This is now the third attempt to get my package. I spent close to 300€.
I order regularly from a lot of different places, shops, people on ebay or secondhand plattforms, etc.
I have to say that this is the most frustrating experience i have ever had concerning shippment procedure.

i understand you have a lot of workload.
i understand the problems with the kickstarter project.
i understand GQ is just another contractor you have no influence over.

BUT! we should be through those hurdles by now.
you did reach out to me. you did say you'd ship it again. and still nothing.
i don't know what to do anymore.

Lehto

Sat 24 Jun 2023, 16:06

I will get back to you. I'm on the road now, but I'll reply thirst thing when back at my office in a few hours.
Daniel
Customer support