Oldschoolgamefan
Topic Author

Defense clarification in published errata

Thu 09 Mar 2023, 16:20

Hello all,

I’m sorry if bringing this up is beating a dead horse. I have been following the forums for a few weeks trying to better understand all of free leagues games. I have fallen in love with all of their systems. I found a post that is 9 years old where one of the creators of the game confirmed that you can choose the parry stunt multiple times potentially canceling an attack that had multiple successes. It seems this topic has come up several times in the forums over the years. Was there ever an official errata or publication that made this ruling ‘official’?
My apologies if this has already been resolved. Thank you all for your time and thank you free league for these amazing games!!

Fenhorn

Re: Defense clarification in published errata

Thu 09 Mar 2023, 17:30

Yes the stunt:
You eliminate one / rolled by the attacker. If he has no / left, his attack has no effect
can be chosen multiple times.

The MYZ game doesn't have an official errata PDF or something like that and the various official and the semi-official errata threads exists here and there aren't organized in the best of ways. I don't know if this clarification or some other small erratas (that the sneak stunt gives - for sneak attacks when it should be +) will get fixed. Hopefully sometimes in the future we will get a new edition of MYZ (but we will get Ad Astra first).
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

Oldschoolgamefan
Topic Author

Re: Defense clarification in published errata

Thu 09 Mar 2023, 20:08

Thank you for your speedy reply!