jonathanpay
Topic Author

THEY GROW UP SO FAST

Tue 14 Feb 2023, 17:13

Chapter 2's intro page (page 7 PDF)

"Everything changed on that fateful day. Looking back, I know that whatever we did changed our lives forever. The sky raptured and something strange came through. It was a great adventure that showed us how little we knew about the universe. It was scary and yet magical. I wish we could do it again.

Should that be ruptured?
Christian. Husband. Father. Antipodean. Egalitarian. Cinephile. Boardgame and ttrpg enthusiast. Jack-of-all-trades. World's first second-generation email geek.

Deep_Impact

Re: THEY GROW UP SO FAST

Thu 02 Mar 2023, 17:33

Something completly different...

How many pages has the book / pdf?

Theophilus Carter

Mon 15 May 2023, 01:26

A couple of quick questions.

1) In the store, it says that a pre-order of the physical bok gets you the PDF through DTRPG. However, I don't see this listed on DTRPG. Did anyone pre-order this, and if so, did you get the PDF through DTRPG?

2) This is for Tales from the Loop and not Things from the Flood, correct?

Thanks in advance!

Fenhorn

Mon 15 May 2023, 08:24

1) In the store, it says that a pre-order of the physical bok gets you the PDF through DTRPG. However, I don't see this listed on DTRPG. Did anyone pre-order this, and if so, did you get the PDF through DTRPG?
The PDFs are given out through DTRPG. The reason you don't see this there is that this is a pre-order and DTRPG will not officially sell it until it is officially released. If you pre-order you will get the PDF immediately.
2) This is for Tales from the Loop and not Things from the Flood, correct?
Yes, Tales from the Loop is written on the cover.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

Theophilus Carter

Mon 15 May 2023, 14:24

Thank you. Regarding your second answer, TALES FROM THE LOOP is also written on the cover of OUT OF TIME, but as I understand it, it's meant as a segue to THINGS FROM THE FLOOD. Thus my question.

Fenhorn

Mon 15 May 2023, 15:08

Thank you. Regarding your second answer, TALES FROM THE LOOP is also written on the cover of OUT OF TIME, but as I understand it, it's meant as a segue to THINGS FROM THE FLOOD. Thus my question.
Out of Time is written for both games. The news letter for They Grow Up so Fast can be found here.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

Jack F

Thu 06 Jul 2023, 21:26

Hi Folks! Has anybody heard anything about when the physical books will be printed/shipped? Fria Ligan has, traditionally, been one of the faster RPG printers, so I've been surprised that I haven't seen an update on this ... or, maybe I missed it?

Theophilus Carter

Sat 15 Jul 2023, 00:16

Hi Folks! Has anybody heard anything about when the physical books will be printed/shipped? Fria Ligan has, traditionally, been one of the faster RPG printers, so I've been surprised that I haven't seen an update on this ... or, maybe I missed it?
I just received a notification that my copy has shipped. :)

finarvyn

Sun 23 Jul 2023, 05:04

My book arrived in the mail. I haven't had a chance to read much of it yet, but I like what I see so far. :)
Marv / Finarvyn
Fell in love with Tales from The Loop, Vaesen, 5E LotRR ... Now hooked on Dragonbane, which still should be called Drakar och Demoner IMO. Played OD&D since 1975..

Theophilus Carter

Sun 23 Jul 2023, 05:07

My book arrived in the mail. I haven't had a chance to read much of it yet, but I like what I see so far. :)
I got mine a few days ago and gave it a quick read-through. Looks like a great adventure series, much in the style of E.T. :)