QuirKD6
Topic Author

Final KS Stretch Goal

Tue 06 Dec 2022, 23:59

Has there been any mention of whether we might still see the barely-missed-out-on final stretch goal, Assets & Informants in Los Angeles? Perhaps as a supplement release or attached to a future product to be purchased?

measuredrums

Re: Final KS Stretch Goal

Thu 08 Dec 2022, 20:57

I actually thought at first this just got folded into the core rulebook (which would have made sense, and added value), but upon closer inspection, it did not. I do see it was advertised as a stand alone pdf stretch goal, FL stated they would still include it even though the pledge totals were not enough to unlock it. So as the OP states ... any update on this FL?

QuirKD6
Topic Author

Thu 09 Feb 2023, 21:12

I wasn't aware of FLP saying they were going to release Assets & Informants in Los Angeles anyway, so that in itself is great news. Thank you.

I look forward to seeing it at some point. Anyone else have any idea or know of any statement regarding this?

Kaybe

Thu 09 Feb 2023, 21:57

Heh, I also had forgotten about that. Thanks for bringing it up!

Kirdan

Thu 02 Mar 2023, 17:30

Quoting from Kickstarter page (Update #17):

As a small token of our appreciation, we just decided that we will unlock the final and 27th stretch goal, the assets PDF, despite not quite reaching that funding mark. You have more than deserved it!

As an early backer, I don't think I got the PDF with assets. Maybe they're still working on it.
„Hope is the first step on a road to disappointment”