Johnny
Topic Author

Help with order FRIA65370

Sun 20 Nov 2022, 17:20

Hello,

I e-mailed the support e-mail address 3 weeks ago, but only received the automated answer. I ordered Heart of Darkness when the preorder campaign opened, but still haven't received it (nor any shipping communication). Is there any way to get help with this?
"Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp, Or what's a heaven for?"

Fenhorn

Re: Help with order FRIA65370

Sun 20 Nov 2022, 18:12

Moderator Action: Removed a post that didn't help OP in any way. This thread is from someone that asks for support, don't clutter down threads like this with nonsens.

Also, I have made a shout-out to the support (I do that to support-asking threads when I see them) so they know about this thread and will answer it.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

Johnny
Topic Author

Re: Help with order FRIA65370

Tue 06 Dec 2022, 17:37

Moderator Action: Removed a post that didn't help OP in any way. This thread is from someone that asks for support, don't clutter down threads like this with nonsens.

Also, I have made a shout-out to the support (I do that to support-asking threads when I see them) so they know about this thread and will answer it.
Thanks, although I have yet to receive any reply (in the forum or via e-mail). It's been more than a month, so no idea if this is normal or not...
"Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp, Or what's a heaven for?"