Bonzzo15
Topic Author

Dragon stats

Tue 26 Oct 2021, 13:52

Has anyone done a dragon with some success? I’m feeling it’s unnecessary to reinvent the wheel if some genius here already cracked the code.

I’m gonna pit them against Dracula for a over the top one shot for Halloween and I figured I was gonna go for the route they went with in Untold about the name, like Son of the Dragon, but quite literally him being not a bat, but a dragon.

Vader

Re: Dragon stats

Tue 26 Oct 2021, 20:24

Love the concept!

A simple approach could basically be tweaking the Sea Serpent's stats — what the serpent can do under water, the dragon can do above it. Add the Lindwurm's caustic attack's stats for the fiery breath, plus flight, and Robert is your mother's brother.
Before you use the word "XENOMORPH" again, you should read this article through:

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/aliens-throwaway-line-confusion

Bonzzo15
Topic Author

Fri 29 Oct 2021, 12:48

Love the concept!

A simple approach could basically be tweaking the Sea Serpent's stats — what the serpent can do under water, the dragon can do above it. Add the Lindwurm's caustic attack's stats for the fiery breath, plus flight, and Robert is your mother's brother.
Not at all a bad idea, saint like!

Byrax

Mon 28 Nov 2022, 12:01

Did the oneoff with Dracula work out? Going to do one myself this winter, using Mythic UK's system with plundered plot lines from Chill's Dracula Vengeance and Stokerverse as well as comics such as Harker, Sherlock vs Dracula.