AllanPrewett
Topic Author

PDF’s

Sat 05 Nov 2022, 11:33

Hi, I can’t find pdf purchase options in the store? Is my only option to by via DriveThruRPG?
Thanks

Fenhorn

Re: PDF’s

Sat 05 Nov 2022, 11:41

Free League include PDFs when you buy a book but if you want to buy the PDF only, then you need to go to DriveThruRPG yes.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

Iainin

Tue 03 Jan 2023, 06:11

On a similar note, is there a way to get pdfs after you've gotten the physical products? I got a copy of the Starter Set for Christmas (so of course I don't know what store it came from, nor did the person who got it for me know to track down a pdf) and would love to had a pdf of the starter rules for my players. Thanks!

Fenhorn

Tue 03 Jan 2023, 10:27

On a similar note, is there a way to get pdfs after you've gotten the physical products? I got a copy of the Starter Set for Christmas (so of course I don't know what store it came from, nor did the person who got it for me know to track down a pdf) and would love to had a pdf of the starter rules for my players. Thanks!
No, FL can't do that.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

Sebastian

Tue 03 Jan 2023, 19:06

If Free League (with TOR) and the shop you‘ve bought the books take part in the Bits & Mortar program, your store should be able to provide a pdf even after your purchase.

AndrewTBP

Tue 03 Jan 2023, 21:18

Ask the person who gave you the Starter Set is they have the receipt.
With the receipt, you can contact Bits & Mortar yourself and they can provide you a PDF.
They're really helpful!