nlmickel
Topic Author

Help with Orders

Tue 25 Oct 2022, 15:24

Hi all,

I am an East Coast US customer (GA) and massive fan of the One Ring system. I don't know if anyone has run into similar issues, but I just wanted to see if I could get help on the following orders:

On 8/5, I ordered a Loremaster's screen w/ Rivendell Compendium and black dice. Admittedly, the Loremaster's screen was out of stock at the time, but it looks like it is in stock again.

Pre-ordered Ruins of the Lost Realm on 10/13 and just saw it released today but haven't heard any updates or received a tracking number.

Again, I love Fria Ligan's products and am just a little worried my orders may have got lost. I know it's a really busy time and appreciate any help!

Best.

Fenhorn

Re: Help with Orders

Tue 25 Oct 2022, 15:26

You should contact support@frialigan.se.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

jgwcaster

Tue 25 Oct 2022, 19:48

I am in the same boat with a preorder of Ruins of the Lost Realm. I figured a pre-order would be the best way to insure getting a copy (the lore master screen was tough to find). Since preorder pdf I haven't heard a peep. I would really hope a preorder would mean a timely shipment once released.

jgwcaster

Wed 26 Oct 2022, 00:25

I just want to add that I am really impressed with Free League. The One Ring is my first step into their product lines and I love it! Forbidden Lands keeps getting my attention too. Some day I’ll dip my toe into that one. You all have a knack for great settings, rule sets and art that is to die for!

I figure that the Lord of the Rings IP brought with it a demand that takes time to adjust to, in addition to all the logistics stuff around the world today.

Rusty71

Thu 27 Oct 2022, 10:18

My order was dispatched on the 14th of October and it’s 14 days later and judging by my tracking it’s still working its way through the German postal system with the speed of a snail and I’m in Europe . I was informed it would take 4 to 7 days but it’s becoming very frustrating

jgwcaster

Thu 27 Oct 2022, 20:21

Bam! Just received notice of shipping! This is good. Hopefully it ships at a decent pace. Thank you Free League!

nlmickel
Topic Author

Fri 28 Oct 2022, 02:30

I just recieved my notice as well! Thank you Free League!