Marshall
Topic Author

Symbaroum on Foundry V10 / issues

Tue 20 Sep 2022, 12:41

Hi everybody, i have an urgent question regarding the Symbaroum Foundry Modules i purchased... after installing I experienced some problems, f.e. you cannot drag and drop abilities or weapons on the character sheet.
After contacting the foundry support, i was told foundry is meanwhile on version 10, Symbaroum on the other hand is not updated yet for the new version.

Unfortunately i cannot simply switch foundry back to version 9. Does anyone have a solution for this issue or knows when circa the Symbaroum modules get updated?

Thanks in advance

Fenhorn

Re: Symbaroum on Foundry V10 / issues

Tue 20 Sep 2022, 12:53

There is a Free Leauge subchannel over at Foundry VTT discord for questions about various systems and modules for Free League games.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

Kastor

Sat 01 Oct 2022, 22:52

Hi everybody, i have an urgent question regarding the Symbaroum Foundry Modules i purchased... after installing I experienced some problems, f.e. you cannot drag and drop abilities or weapons on the character sheet.
After contacting the foundry support, i was told foundry is meanwhile on version 10, Symbaroum on the other hand is not updated yet for the new version.

Unfortunately i cannot simply switch foundry back to version 9. Does anyone have a solution for this issue or knows when circa the Symbaroum modules get updated?

Thanks in advance
Hi Marshall,
If you find a fix for this, please post it here!
Best,
Kastor

Rangertheman

Mon 03 Oct 2022, 14:54

Yesterday, the developer Paul Watson wrote that it will probably be a few weeks before the Symbaroum system is updated to V10.

I'm sticking to Foundry V9 until Symbaroum (and Sandbox) are updated.
Proofreader Extraordinaire

RedOneAlpha

Mon 10 Oct 2022, 10:35

@Marshall,

You can have two Instances of Foundry Installed If you like, a v10 and a v9. Just select which version from your profile (license) and download the version. Make sure you change path to the core files In your second Install. There´s a thread In the Foundry/Free League section on Discord that shows you how to do It better then I can.

Kastor

Thu 27 Oct 2022, 23:04

Symbaroum v10 for Foundry VTT is now released (a couple of days ago). Seems to work fine. :-)