decanox

Re: Heart of Darkness Early Access Feedback

Sun 27 Mar 2022, 11:55

- Page 30, map: It's told "Chute terminates with personal airlock 01...". I suppose it's "personnel" not "personal".

- By the way, the reference from the previous paragraph mentions the Airlock 01 but there is not airlock 01 but only 00 on page 27.

SpaceMarines

Tue 29 Mar 2022, 04:22

Page 52: in the "Riot Control" event, the third paragraph is missing a closing bracket. "If the PCs demand to see who is in charge, the androids may be convinced to take them to the Warden (he’s hiding out at the Security Office on Deck F. The PCs can then learn from survivors anything you want them to know about how the station got to this point." (emphasis mine)

Page 55: in "Gravitic Shear", a comma is used in place of a dash: "A gravity shear — not unlike the one that pushed the Cetorhina into the station in the first place, has struck," should read "A gravity shear — not unlike the one that pushed the Cetorhina into the station in the first place — has struck."

Page 55: also in "Gravitic Shear", the NPC's comment is missing a closing quotation mark: 'One of the NPCs will comment on it. “When the black hole acts up like that, the thrusters kick in. Fed by the stored plasma tanks, the thrusters are the only thing keeping us from falling into the swirling bastard and being crushed (see the Finale on page 59).'

Page 59: in the "Plotting the Escape" event, "plasma values" should be "plasma valves".

Page 73: in the Ammunition table, the entry for M230 Baton Rounds is split across two rows of the table.

Angelman

Tue 29 Mar 2022, 11:12

p.20: Adrian the Cat's attack can theoretically (i.e., lucky roll) break a big bodybuilder human with one sweep of the claw. While that is very unlikely, their attack should probably still be nerfed a bit. I suggest the attack should at least have the "Armor Doubling" quality, that and/or a clarification that they can never inflict more than one point of damage after armor etc.
"And the rain sets in,
it's the Angelman.
I'm deranged".
--David Bowie, I'm Deranged

avh

Sun 15 May 2022, 21:18

The character sheet for Dr. Ejiri seems to be odd.

According to the core book the career "Medic" should have the key skill "Medical Aid" and the key attribute "Empathy", but Wits is even higher.

Theduckhound

Sun 16 Oct 2022, 20:33

There should be a place called Capacitor on deck H but there is none.
There are no descriptions of electrical or computer tool kit.
Lack of support to GM how to leave Cetorhina for Erebos after the crash. I suppose the Erebos hull i breached but then how do the open the internal doors without spreading the vacuum?