I can think of a few (of a player perspective), some of the malicious, others not:
- Safely transporting a very dangerous prisoner
- Saving an (N)PC whose body was irrepairably damaged or ravaged by disease
- Getting rid of a dangerous NPC with comparatively low risk
- Scaring someone into doing something they would normally not do
- The spell description doesn't exclude the possibility that the victim is aware of their surroundings, so smuggling someone into an area they normally don't have access to would be a thing.
And that's just 10 minutes of thinking and typing. I'm sure one can come up with other stufff, as well, given more time!