KastorKrieg
Topic Author

Support: Heart of Darkness

Wed 28 Sep 2022, 23:25

I'm still waiting for the arrival of my copy in Poland. What's worse, it has been sent on 12 SEP 22, via Asendia, from Germany. On 14 SEP it left Germany and never arrived at the warehouses of the Polish end delivery company (InPost). InPost is telling me the package cannot have gotten stuck anywhere (airport cargo, customs, etc.) because the packages arrive directly in their warehouses.

I've since kept asking Fria Ligan support about it but I keep being ignored, no replies to my email.

Do you guys know if FL reps read this forum and what their account names so that I could @ or PM them here? :|

Fenhorn

Re: Support: Heart of Darkness

Wed 28 Sep 2022, 23:46

Moderator Action: Extracted and moved this post to the Free League Talk category so the support team will have an easier time finding it.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

Lehto

Re: [Moved] Support: Heart of Darkness

Thu 29 Sep 2022, 00:15

I'm still waiting for the arrival of my copy in Poland. What's worse, it has been sent on 12 SEP 22, via Asendia, from Germany. On 14 SEP it left Germany and never arrived at the warehouses of the Polish end delivery company (InPost). InPost is telling me the package cannot have gotten stuck anywhere (airport cargo, customs, etc.) because the packages arrive directly in their warehouses.

I've since kept asking Fria Ligan support about it but I keep being ignored, no replies to my email.

Do you guys know if FL reps read this forum and what their account names so that I could @ or PM them here? :|
Answered in PM.
Best regards,
Daniel
Customer support
Daniel
Customer support

KastorKrieg
Topic Author

Fri 30 Sep 2022, 04:12

Answered in PM.
Mate, it's been 2 working days. You've asked me for order details and then you haven't even checked your PMs. This just feels the same as you not replying to my emails before.

KastorKrieg
Topic Author

Fri 30 Sep 2022, 14:32

Hi, another working day passed. You still have not viewed my PM. Can anyone else from Fria pick this up instead?