Exeyr
Topic Author

Problems with orders?

Sun 18 Sep 2022, 15:48

Has anyone else been having problems with Free League orders lately?

Ordered the Symbaroum Korinthia Bundle on the 17th of August and haven't recieved any update about it besides the original confirmation e-mail. Tried contacting customer support on 3 seperate occasions and no answer.

Death in Space actually was sent to me and sent back to the fullfillment center. DPD claims that the package was never given contact information by the fulfillment center. So no clue what's gonna happen with that.

Does anyone know what's going on?

Lehto

Re: Problems with orders?

Sun 18 Sep 2022, 22:20

Ordered the Symbaroum Korinthia Bundle on the 17th of August and haven't recieved any update about it besides the original confirmation e-mail. Tried contacting customer support on 3 seperate occasions and no answer.
Hello, the contact sheet did not forward the messages to us for a period of time. That has been seen to now.
Death in Space actually was sent to me and sent back to the fullfillment center. DPD claims that the package was never given contact information by the fulfillment center. So no clue what's gonna happen with that.

Does anyone know what's going on?
There have been some difficulties with parcels to Canada, but our distributor are working on it and have reshipped most orders with another shipping method.

You can write me in a pm regarding your order, and I can check status for you.

Best regards,
Daniel
Customer support
Daniel
Customer support