wickermoon
Topic Author

I bought the boxed set off amazon, but it didn't contain the PDFs :/

Tue 30 Aug 2022, 21:07

Hi,

so, I bought my boxed set of Forbidden Lands off amazon instead of the shop and I only noticed way way later that apparently you usually get the PDF versions of the Player's Handbook and the Gamemaster's Guide as well. And I was wondering, if there is a way to get the PDFs without having to buy them separately in the shop? As far as I can tell the boxed version usually comes with the PDF? Do I need to contact the amazon seller, or did I just "do a stupid", because I didn't order through the free league shop?

Cheers! :)

Fenhorn

Re: I bought the boxed set off amazon, but it didn't contain the PDFs :/

Tue 30 Aug 2022, 21:11

PDFs are included if you buy it from Free League directly or from a shop that is part of the Bits and Mortar (I don't think Amazon is).
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

wickermoon
Topic Author

Wed 31 Aug 2022, 14:44

Ah dang. I thought it was a general thing. :/

edit 1: So there's no way for me to get the PDFs except buying them directly on RPGDThru, right?

edit 2: And I couldn't find any information about it, but is "Crypt of the mellified mage" an official product and if so, does it only exist digitally?

Fenhorn

Wed 31 Aug 2022, 15:15

Ah dang. I thought it was a general thing. :/

edit 1: So there's no way for me to get the PDFs except buying them directly on RPGDThru, right?

edit 2: And I couldn't find any information about it, but is "Crypt of the mellified mage" an official product and if so, does it only exist digitally?
PDFs can be bought through DriveThru and of course you get if if you guy the printed book at FLs webbshop or at any store that is connected to the Bits and Mortar program. Some products are out of print but, at the moment, PDFs of it can be bought at DriveThru.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore