Halo
Topic Author

Adventure Pack 1

Sun 03 Apr 2022, 12:45

Is this packed into another product now or did it get taken out behind the shed and put down? I know you can still get Äventyrspaket 1 as a product so I’m wondering if the English translation got bundled into something like pack 2 and 3 got and if so, where?

jerichojeudy

Re: Adventure Pack 1

Sun 03 Apr 2022, 15:44

I don’t believe it has been bundled up. The latest product does bundle up a few adventures and the Copper Crown trilogy. You should the details of that one.

It is of course available as a pdf on Drivethru, I believe.

Halo
Topic Author

Sun 03 Apr 2022, 18:14

I don’t believe it has been bundled up. The latest product does bundle up a few adventures and the Copper Crown trilogy. You should the details of that one.

It is of course available as a pdf on Drivethru, I believe.
Yes, that one is with Coppercrown and Adventure pack 2 and 3, something like that. No where in the blurb do I see Adventure Pack 1 so trying to figure out where people can get that one as the English version is no longer on DriveThru. :)

Akarumi

Mon 04 Apr 2022, 08:53

Adventure Pack 1 was part of the first Symbaroum GM Screen, as far as I know. Maybe you should look to grab one of those.
Modiphius still has it in stock: https://www.modiphius.net/products/symb ... 87b6&_ss=r
They also supply the PDFs with the physical product.

Mattias_JH

Mon 04 Apr 2022, 13:59

Hi y'all!
Since Blight Night (which is part of Adventure Pack 1) is available for free in the Quick Start, and since the guidelines for exploration and the design of ruins are now included in the starter set (Treasure Hunts in Davokar), we decided to remove AP1 from DriveThru. Sure, there is another mini-adventure in there, called Curse of the River Goddess, but maybe we can make that available in some other form. :-)

Halo
Topic Author

Mon 04 Apr 2022, 15:10

Hi y'all!
Since Blight Night (which is part of Adventure Pack 1) is available for free in the Quick Start, and since the guidelines for exploration and the design of ruins are now included in the starter set (Treasure Hunts in Davokar), we decided to remove AP1 from DriveThru. Sure, there is another mini-adventure in there, called Curse of the River Goddess, but maybe we can make that available in some other form. :-)
Thank you! That clears that up!

BytomMan

Tue 21 Jun 2022, 06:41

Where does Blight Night and Adventure Pack 4 go in the order of adventures and the Throne series?

MutantFromMars

Tue 21 Jun 2022, 17:32

The Adventure Pack scenarios tend to be relocatable in terms of time and place (and most offer suggestions for this), but as they stand:

Blight Night is set on the southern edge of Davokar and is something of an introductory adventure, so I'd say pre Wrath of the Warden. I actually took the suggested option of moving the location to the Titans and ran it straight after The Promised Land, since it was a useful way of introducing the PCs to the situation in Ambria.

Adventure Pack 4 has two scenarios. Call of the Dark is set in and around Alberetor. It doesn't really need anything from Throne of Thorns to have happened, since it deals with the transition of the old Alberetorian nobility into Ambrians, but its location, and the fact that its an Expert-Veteran adventure would suggest setting it immediately prior, or early into The Haunted Waste. The second scenario works best if Mother of Darkness has happened, but thats not a given. Assuming you're going with that though, again, early into The Haunted Waste.

Other opinions may differ.