Praetorian_1974
Topic Author

Print, VTT and PDF bundles

Tue 08 Mar 2022, 13:32

Hi all,

just a question about the pdf versions from the print,pdf & vtt bundle - how long is it until you got the download codes? I have got the foundry modules and the print versions (OMG really nice books) but awaiting the pdfs

cheers

Fenhorn

Re: Print, VTT and PDF bundles

Tue 08 Mar 2022, 13:52

The links usually comes fairly quickly. Last time for me it took 15 minutes. If you haven't got it, check your spam filters, check your library on drivethru and if you still haven't find anything, contact support. You can do that by using the contact form on the free league webbsite.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

Ferdia13

Thu 10 Mar 2022, 10:58

Hi - I've had this happen a few times as well - if you've already got the print versions but not the pdf codes, it's definitely slipped between the cracks! If you email support@frialigan.se with your order ref, they'll send you the codes pretty quickly.

Denis

Tue 22 Mar 2022, 15:05

I'm in the same boat, got the shipping confirmation on the physical books, got the email for the VTT, but haven't received the PDF. I emailed support and they said they would send me the codes yesterday, they didn't. It's weird, PDFs are the thing you normally receive the fastest.

Lehto

Tue 22 Mar 2022, 15:53

I'm in the same boat, got the shipping confirmation on the physical books, got the email for the VTT, but haven't received the PDF. I emailed support and they said they would send me the codes yesterday, they didn't. It's weird, PDFs are the thing you normally receive the fastest.
Hello,
Send me your ordernumber in a pm and I can see to it.

Best regards,
Daniel
Customer support
Daniel
Customer support

Baraccus

Thu 19 May 2022, 09:00

Any idea if "The Spire of Quetzel - Forbidden Lands" is going to be done for Foundry VTT?