atraangelis
Topic Author

Is anyone at Free League looking at the quality of the FVTT content we are purchasing?

Mon 02 May 2022, 14:40

Can someone please look at the Coriolis FVTT modules and verify that the creator is still supporting these???
FL , you have a responsibility to maintain this content , especially as we are purchasing this content from your store as an official product for a premium price.

The 2 Coriolis Foundry VTT assets are woefully outdated in performance and structure compared to the newer FVTT modules, like TW2000.

If the creator is no longer actively supporting it, please move it to one who will. The product reflects on Free Leagues quality and is the visual selling point for new players who want to host games using it, only to be embarrassed when doing so in a live game. Actual quote from my last Coriolis session "Did a 12 year old build this character sheet?"

You should also check out the Foundry VTT discord and the 'Free League' Discussion area as users are discussing the Coriolis Module and trying to fix it. Is this the image you want for your product???

I think not...

Full disclosure, I am not a developer or a programmer or in any capacity understand what goes on behind the scenes to make such a product. I am implicitly speaking as a consumer who purchased a official product and was left with strong disappointment.
"Peace through superior firepower"

Takaichi

Re: Is anyone at Free League looking at the quality of the FVTT content we are purchasing?

Mon 02 May 2022, 15:29

Hi, Martin here, I handle most of our VTT implementations and other online tools.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Coriolis is one of our oldest systems for Foundry and it was designed before we started try and have a more consistent feel across games. I'll have a chat with the developer about any outstanding issues and see what we can do to enhance the product.

In related news, development is ongoing for Coriolis and we have a couple of new products around the corner...
Fria Ligan

atraangelis
Topic Author

Re: Is anyone at Free League looking at the quality of the FVTT content we are purchasing?

Sat 14 May 2022, 14:08

Here is a list of issues that need to be fixed. These should have been done years ago as they are simple low hanging fruit.

Character sheet token and portrait interaction. When trying to show the character sheet portrait artwork, it incorrectly links to the token artwork.

Ship sheets are broken. Adding portrait artwork automatically assighns the portrait as the token. You cannot have a token and a portrait for ships.

Equipment icon decisions. The icons in the came for gear talents ship upgrades ect. Make absolutely no sense. As an example The icon for player critical injury's is a bloody icon, the same icon is used for ship critical? Why?

Weapons' have missing stats when compared to the rule book, example spear has no damage.

All the npc’s in Giza and the Core book need rework. The armor on many of them was assigned the animal armor instead of equipment armor.

It has taken me weeks to find some work arounds for these issues others are unfixable without FL support.

I really hope this application has been moved to someone's plate. Its well past due.
Last edited by atraangelis on Sun 15 May 2022, 01:51, edited 1 time in total.

Fenhorn

Sat 14 May 2022, 14:17

Moderator Message: Please show respect and decency when you post in this forum, thanks you.

edit: It is possible to criticise, report typos and bugs and write suggestions without being condescending while doing so.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

atraangelis
Topic Author

Sun 15 May 2022, 01:52

Offending statement removed.
Its hard to keep stuff in when your passionate and angry about something.