JanielTerear
Topic Author

Heart of Darkness for FoundryVTT

Tue 15 Mar 2022, 19:50

Hello,
Is there any plan to add this new cinematic scenario to the roaster of excellent Foundry modules that you had already provided?
Second question : money-wise, is it better to wait for the bundle that will eventually appear in the future or can I pre-order now and buy later the FoundryVTT for only a few bucks (like all the FVTT module when they are published, for a limited period of time of course) when it will be available?

Angelman

Re: Heart of Darkness for FoundryVTT

Tue 15 Mar 2022, 20:01

Hello,
Is there any plan to add this new cinematic scenario to the roaster of excellent Foundry modules that you had already provided?
Second question : money-wise, is it better to wait for the bundle that will eventually appear in the future or can I pre-order now and buy later the FoundryVTT for only a few bucks (like all the FVTT module when they are published, for a limited period of time of course) when it will be available?
There's already a VTT bundle available in the shop.

https://freeleaguepublishing.com/en/sto ... 3130387504
"And the rain sets in,
it's the Angelman.
I'm deranged".
--David Bowie, I'm Deranged

JanielTerear
Topic Author

Tue 15 Mar 2022, 20:18

Hello,
There's already a VTT bundle available in the shop.

https://freeleaguepublishing.com/en/sto ... 3130387504
Ah ah, one-shot! I didn't had the idea to look before asking, damn noob that I am :D ! Thanks for pointing me to that bundle.

Angelman

Tue 15 Mar 2022, 20:21

Thanks for pointing me to that bundle.
No problem, mate :) Have fun with it!
"And the rain sets in,
it's the Angelman.
I'm deranged".
--David Bowie, I'm Deranged