Finnac1e
Topic Author

A silly question about the Warden of Davokar package

Tue 08 Mar 2022, 22:02

Hi,

this is ptobably a silly question. I bought/backed the Warden of Davokar package (998 kr), which includes the Bestiary, GM and Player books, and assumed that this would include all basic and core stuff that I need as a GM to run a campaign.

However, now that 1 year has passed (and the delivery is sometime soon!) I started looking at the Fria Ligan store and realized that there’s also a thing called Core Rulebook. Should I have ordered that book as well or do those 3 aforementioned books cover the core aspects and I don’t need it?

Thanks for any insight on this :)

Finnac1e
Topic Author

Re: A silly question about the Warden of Davokar package

Tue 08 Mar 2022, 22:31

Ok, it’s slowly dawning on me. Symbaroum is the original one, and RoS is the 5e thing, which means that I already have the core books as D&D 5e core books, right?

Next dumb question: is it possible to play the existing Symbaroum adventure modules with the RoS rule books, or do I need to wait that they are reprinted as RoS versions?

Thanks again on any insight :)

BytomMan

Wed 09 Mar 2022, 08:16

You will need to wait for the conversions because the system is very different. However there is an adventure in the GM guide plus two in the GM screen and two additional adventure books that convert a bunch of the original adventures. At some point in the future they will convert the Throne of Thorns campaign of six books.

Finnac1e
Topic Author

Wed 09 Mar 2022, 08:55

Ok, thanks !! :)