- There are more Rumor and Diary cards than the rulebook say.
- Diary Card L4B has a reference to a response mode for the Magnetrine Ship. This is an old reference and should just be ignored. The Magnetrine Ship doesn't use response cards.
- Diary Card R7A is misprinted. Flavour text is right but the ruletext should be:
"The RUNAWAY is never First Player and does not participate in the School Phase. It starts where it ended last turn.
The Machine starts out with 6 <time> to use for actions each round.
It can TRADE, SCOUT, INVESTIGATE, MACHINE RIDE, HELP, use DECOY and carry Kids up to its CAPACITY. It has the strengths TOUGH, BRAVE and QUICK. It may carry 4 ITEMS, but can’t use them for bonus on tests, and the ICONIC ITEM counts as a regular ITEM.
Flip card for rules about conditions and REST."
- The rulebook sometimes say Turn here and there. That is the same thing as Round.
- Firmware Upgrade, if it happens, causes Hacked Machines to Reset. Machines that aren't Hacked do not Reset (i.e. they stay where they are).
- The players can spend their time cubes in any order they wish.
- It cost only one time cube to move from one Restricted Location to another Restricted Location. The increased cost to two time cubes only applies when moving from an Open Location to a Restricted Location.
- The players may run into a situation where they need to discard a battery card. Any item or anomaly card with the battery tag on it will do.
- The Home for Dinner action isn't considered a Move action and isn't affected by Nearby Machines. It is something you do to end your Round.
- When a rumorcard is completed, regardless if you succeeded or failed it, it is discarded.
- A machine that has been used by the anomaly card Control Glove, resets in the end phase.