Praetorian_1974
Topic Author

Delivery lead time

Thu 29 Oct 2020, 12:08

Hi all,

first post on the forum, and hoping someone can help :)

As the title suggests I am wondering what the lead time for delivery of orders from the store is. I placed an order for the coriolis bundle and the last cyclade bundle on 16/10/2020 and apart from the confirmaton of order, and the initial e-book download link, I have not heard a whisper.

From experience, my Alien order came in ~ 10 days, which given the current global issues I thought was very reasonable, so i was expecting something similar in terms of time scale.

Fenhorn

Re: Delivery lead time

Thu 29 Oct 2020, 12:37

Try to email support@frialigan.se about this.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

Lowdice

Fri 30 Oct 2020, 12:38

Hi all,

As the title suggests I am wondering what the lead time for delivery of orders from the store is. I placed an order for the coriolis bundle and the last cyclade bundle on 16/10/2020 and apart from the confirmaton of order, and the initial e-book download link, I have not heard a whisper.

From experience, my Alien order came in ~ 10 days, which given the current global issues I thought was very reasonable, so i was expecting something similar in terms of time scale.
Dude, you made a pre-order for the Cyclade. Perhaps wait for it to be finished. :)

Note! Orders including this product will not be delivered until the product has arrived at our warehouse, in late November 2020.

Praetorian_1974
Topic Author

Mon 02 Nov 2020, 10:01

Hi all,

Dude, you made a pre-order for the Cyclade. Perhaps wait for it to be finished. :)

Note! Orders including this product will not be delivered until the product has arrived at our warehouse, in late November 2020.
that would be it. I missed that bit in the description of the cyclade. :)