Bifur.
Topic Author

NPC gallery published

Mon 08 Jun 2020, 12:45

A new file on the Symbaroum download page (https://frialigan.se/en/games/symbaroum/?downloads) with all NPC from the books, updated with the Mother of Darkness.
---
As I compile the list I would appreciate a post here if you spot any NPCs missing, with name and book reference.

Paal

Re: NPC gallery published

Tue 09 Jun 2020, 10:57

Really nice work!
That's a lot of NPCs.

Maybe it would be helpful to have multiple references listed for the NPCs that appear in more than one published work?
It would also be nice to have the existing portraits linked or embedded in some unobtrusive way, would that be possible?

Falenthal

Tue 09 Jun 2020, 17:48

Just wanted to thank you for the gargantuan amount of work.

Bifur.
Topic Author

Tue 09 Jun 2020, 18:48

Maybe it would be helpful to have multiple references listed for the NPCs that appear in more than one published work?
It would also be nice to have the existing portraits linked or embedded in some unobtrusive way, would that be possible?
Hm, double/triple book references would be nice. I doubt that I'll ever come around to it though, mostly because I usually use list myself when I forget a name or want to see all connected to a group or such, but after that search through all the pdfs if I need details. And backtrackning all the names at this point... :-( well.

Portraits are also a good idea and much more feasible. I'll put some thought into it.

Bifur.
Topic Author

Tue 09 Jun 2020, 18:49

Just wanted to thank you for the gargantuan amount of work.
Thanks!