Elthrandil
Topic Author

How much silver/gold do you give to your players?

Sun 17 Nov 2019, 23:01

I am just curious how much money you give to your adventurers per session/adventure site. I don't know if I am too stingy or generous :).

Ebrim

Re: How much silver/gold do you give to your players?

Mon 18 Nov 2019, 01:58

No set amount per session.

Adventure sites will vary wildly in what sorts of rewards are available. I like to use the GM guide finds tables when it comes up.

hperantunes

Mon 18 Nov 2019, 05:22

My group makes almost no money - just what they can scavenge or trade.

Sometimes they find a nice piece of old jewelry that they can sell for a few silver coins, but that's it.

Mr Oldtimer

Mon 18 Nov 2019, 08:43

Sometimes they find a nice piece of old jewelry that they can sell for a few silver coins, but that's it.
Pretty much like my players. I rely quite a bit on the generators and so far.... they’re not wealthy. It’s quite some time before they have the financial means to support a keep of their own.

Elthrandil
Topic Author

Mon 18 Nov 2019, 15:08

Pretty much like my players. I rely quite a bit on the generators and so far.... they’re not wealthy. It’s quite some time before they have the financial means to support a keep of their own.
I am also very scarce with money - they had to craft a lot on their own. Soon they will become quite wealthy with a few dozens of goblin ears. They collected them for a bounty and will roughly get 50 silver coins in return - I guess I'll see how long they will last with it :). I also used the tables a lot but I feel like they get repetetive quite fast.