pirate santa
Topic Author

PDF file or other digital version?

Wed 23 Jun 2021, 16:00

I bought the physical copy, and I figured that a digital copy was included. But I can't find a code or download instructions. Was I in error? Do digital copies exist even?

I really like the physical copy, but I have to admit that being able to do a search would be much easier on a laptop than in the book, plus would let me have the players have the book copy to scan through to read up on rules at any given moment.

Fenhorn

Re: PDF file or other digital version?

Wed 23 Jun 2021, 16:11

You get a pdf if you buy the game in FLs own webbshop or in a webbstore that is connected to the Bits and Mortar Program. If you bought it elsewhere you don't get the pdf, but you can buy the pdf at DriveThru RPG.

If you did buy it at FLs webbshop and didn't get a the pdf, check the spam filters so the email didn't get stuck there or go to your drivethrurpg account and check that it isn't there If you should have gotten but didn't, you can email support@frialigan.se and check with the support about it.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

pirate santa
Topic Author

Thu 24 Jun 2021, 19:42

You get a pdf if you buy the game in FLs own webbshop or in a webbstore that is connected to the Bits and Mortar Program. If you bought it elsewhere you don't get the pdf, but you can buy the pdf at DriveThru RPG.

If you did buy it at FLs webbshop and didn't get a the pdf, check the spam filters so the email didn't get stuck there or go to your drivethrurpg account and check that it isn't there If you should have gotten but didn't, you can email support@frialigan.se and check with the support about it.
I bought it at my local shop, guess I'm out of luck on a free pdf then.

Thanks for the info.

Fenhorn

Thu 24 Jun 2021, 19:53

I bought it at my local shop, guess I'm out of luck on a free pdf then.

Thanks for the info.
But you can perhaps use the money you saved on the shipping to buy the pdf and if you can wait, drivethrurpg have discounts every now and then.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore