themajesticpanther
Topic Author

CMOM Item and Vehicle Cards

Sat 22 May 2021, 19:50

I recently listened to the interview with Andrew E.C. Gaska that Free League posted on their youtube channel and a question came up over the possible sale of item and vehicle cards for the new things in the CMOM. I don't know where best to put my voice on this so I figured this would be the best spot, but I too would really like to see new cards for things from the book made available for direct purchase or perhaps even through some print-on-demand service. I'd really like to see ones for those that didn't have art, which I know that has a cost associated with it but it would be nice as I personally like visuals for gear. Map packs would also be cool too, again I feel like print-on-demand options would be excellent for some of these products but I've no knowledge of the IP issues and logistics on that so it may be out of the question. Anyway just a customer request, this really is an incredible game so keep making it and I'll keep buying it!

DeusXLondon

Re: CMOM Item and Vehicle Cards

Sun 30 May 2021, 20:37

HI TMPanther

I would second your request strongly. As a GM with too many game notes I find the item cards very handy in keeping track of whom is carrying what.

DX

Grimmshade

Re: CMOM Item and Vehicle Cards

Sun 30 May 2021, 21:06

I third the request.
My players love the item cards! I'll probably make my own if no official ones are coming.