Mentorian
Topic Author

Re: Tabletop Simulator - Alien RPG modules

Mon 29 Mar 2021, 16:53

Hi everyone!

I've made a new addition to the "Destroyer of Worlds" Tabletop Simulator module. I have made a quick and dirty textured "UD-4 Cheyenne Dropship" to be used in the attack of the "Insurgent Compound". Here are some screenshots:

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Have fun :)

Mentorian
Topic Author

Thu 01 Apr 2021, 12:01

I have made a new update. The music player inside TTS leaves much to be desired, so I have added a sound effect panel with text buttons for the different sounds effects. Just click to play any sound effect of your choice, quick, easy and without hassle. You can close the panel if you like at any time, and then easily open it up again when you need it. Each of the different Alien RPG modules I have made (Destroyer of Worlds, Chariot of the Gods and Hopes Last Day) all have gotten module specific sound effects and sequences to play. The sound effects are done with lower volume, so they are not to loud for your rpg sessions.

Image Image

I hope you will like it :)

Fenhorn

Wed 28 Apr 2021, 21:03

Moderator Action: Removed some posts that was nonsens-posts with copied text in them and also a respons to them.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

archivid

Mon 07 Feb 2022, 10:21

I have made lots of custom Cards, Tables, Videos, Soundfiles, Figurines, Dice, etc. I have also done many custom Pictures and Maps in the "One World" tool. I have also nicked ALOT of other resources from various places, hope no one will mind. All you need is to import the "Chariot of the Gods" PDF adventure and the "Alien RPG Rulebook" PDF and you are all set to go vidmate instagram video download