sandking
Topic Author

Alien inspired soundscape for your game

Tue 09 Feb 2021, 12:55

Hi, I recently started to make and publish RPG soundscapes and it happens I made one inspired by Goldsmith OST for Alien. I already am spreading this in several places over the net but I thought here might be a good spot for it. You can listen to it here: https://youtu.be/l4J2zoavGsU

euromellows

Re: Alien inspired soundscape for your game

Mon 15 Feb 2021, 23:53

Hi Sandking

Thanks for posting. I really enjoyed this and thinks it fits thematically with the Alien RPG. Can you make a looped version? Most sessions I have the Alien Isolation menu theme on constant loop, so this would be a great new rotation.

sandking
Topic Author

Sat 20 Feb 2021, 20:43

Looped, longer and separated (sfx and music tracks separately) versions are on Patreon (in description below the video I posted). This one should still work on loop more or less.

Asimovian

Sun 07 Mar 2021, 20:37

Really nice track. Is that the only Alien-inspired one available through Patreon?

sandking
Topic Author

Wed 10 Mar 2021, 11:58

Currently - yes. You can check what is published via Youtube (tracks there are limited to 5 minutes - patrons get 10 minute mix and separate tracks for music and effects) and I think you could use some of them for Alien as well (I think mainly now of Prisoner of ice I made). I plan to do more dynamic stress/combat oriented track Horner style but it might be some time before I do it (I got a lot of my own sounds and instruments but I invest a lot in new stuff so I can't do all at once, time is also limiting me). I think it's a matter of time for me to cover more genres/styles/scenarios audiowise.

sandking
Topic Author

Wed 07 Jul 2021, 05:34

If any of you liked the first piece I posted some time ago, I got a new one! This one was made particularly for Hope's Last Day. Enjoy! https://youtu.be/gRF9Ac7kl38