KilJhard
Topic Author

Finding a Group

Wed 03 Feb 2021, 02:23

Hey everyone,

So I just ran my first game this Sunday. We only managed to get through Act 1 of Chariot of the Gods. It was a solid, fun train wreck. I pretty much forgot everything I had been reading over and over for the last couple of months, but we all still had fun. lol.

After the game I realized that as I read the campaigns and then GM them, getting to experience them will be hard knowing everything that is coming ahead of time. So I'm hoping to find a group(s) who might be running Destroyer of Worlds and Hopes Last Day before I run them. I also feel if I get to experience the game as a player it'll help me remember the rules and maybe even GM my games better. :)

So if you know of any great places where you can find groups or where to best look for a game to jump in with others please let me know. I'd love to experience the game from both sides of the story. :)

P.s. Eastern Stand Term but if someone runs something in GMT no earlier than 20:00 I can join in. :)

shottie2hottie

Re: Finding a Group

Sat 06 Feb 2021, 20:43

Howdy! We have a steady campaign every Friday on Roll20. 10pm to 2am EST in United States. Check us out!
https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/detail ... -chrysalis