aramis
Topic Author

Updated files

Fri 29 Nov 2019, 23:49

Hey all!

Updated PDFs of the core book and the star map have now been sent to all pre-orders, fixing a few typos and the errors listed below. A notification should go out via DrivethruRPG, but these don't always seem to work. But if you login at Drivethru, you should be able to find the updated PDFs there. The changes are very few.
@thomas: thanks!  But... you sent out the purchase codes again, which, of course, all said "already used" rather than an update notice proper.
@Everyone:
Note that one of the "few" changes is a huge one: the green "scan-lines" are gone from the map PDF, making the colors of the regions pop out VERY clearly now. this is not a minor change, it's HUGE in increased utility. And the green parsec and zone-ring lines are now much more visible.
—————————————————————————
Smith & Wesson: the original point and click interface...

Tomas
Site Admin

Re: Updated files

Sat 30 Nov 2019, 00:14

Hm, not sure I follow? I updated the file in DrivethruRPG and set it to send a notification.
Fria Ligan

aramis
Topic Author

Sat 30 Nov 2019, 04:59

Hm, not sure I follow? I updated the file in DrivethruRPG and set it to send a notification.
It said I had been sent files, but came up as the original backer message (something along the line of "Free League has sent you these products"), not an update notice. 

Still, i got the updated files in my library.
—————————————————————————
Smith & Wesson: the original point and click interface...

jamesrbrown

Sat 30 Nov 2019, 07:07

I actually think the second printing PDF looks brighter and better overall on each page (at least on my iPad). Thank you so much Free League!

Frootsnax

Sat 30 Nov 2019, 19:41

Something may have broken on the DriveThruRPG end. I got all of the preview PDFs, but none of the core book or other backer PDFs. If my E-Mail address was wrong, I never would have gotten the preview PDFs, but I never got PDFs for any of the stuff I actually paid for. Not the first printing PDFs, nor second printing.

Fenhorn

Sat 30 Nov 2019, 19:44

Something may have broken on the DriveThruRPG end. I got all of the preview PDFs, but none of the core book or other backer PDFs. If my E-Mail address was wrong, I never would have gotten the preview PDFs, but I never got PDFs for any of the stuff I actually paid for. Not the first printing PDFs, nor second printing.
email support@frialigan.se about this.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore