Deep_Impact
Topic Author

Corebook Errata

Wed 06 Nov 2019, 07:28

Has anyone started an errata document, yet? The core book seems to contains several typos and mistakes.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OO2 ... sp=sharing

ADMIN NOTE: This link above leads to the unofficial fan-made errata. The official errata can be found here.
Last edited by Deep_Impact on Mon 25 Nov 2019, 10:43, edited 2 times in total.

CaptainClimax

Re: Corebook Errata

Wed 06 Nov 2019, 07:31

I've already found a whole bunch, too... :?

"Whatever they call themselves, to modern humans Praetomorph they are known simply as the Engineers." is like an anchor for my attention, every time I get to that page I grind my teeth. 

I have found "alien" mis-spelled as "allen", too.  In a book called "ALIEN".  I hope this isn't what was sent to the printers
Last edited by CaptainClimax on Wed 06 Nov 2019, 17:21, edited 1 time in total.

Deep_Impact
Topic Author

Wed 06 Nov 2019, 07:52

I hope this isn't what was sent to the printers
Guess it is, but for me mistakes like the pilot skill or wrong damage modifier are worse.

Will start a Google document, that anybody could edit and FL could use as a basis, when I am at the PC:

Pily

Wed 06 Nov 2019, 10:23

I hope this isn't what was sent to the printers
Guess it is, but for me mistakes like the pilot skill or wrong damage modifier are worse.

Will start a Google document, that anybody could edit and FL could use as a basis, when I am at the PC:
It has mistakes and a lot of them. I am shocked the mistakes have not been picked up in PDF form before print it's almost like they rushed it to print to get it out to people fast as

Deep_Impact
Topic Author

Wed 06 Nov 2019, 10:37

Be so kind to insert, anything you find.

Yes, it´s a pity to see these things, but mourning about won´t help I guess. 

Pily

Wed 06 Nov 2019, 10:50

Be so kind to insert, anything you find.

Yes, it´s a pity to see these things, but mourning about won´t help I guess. 
Page 236 the logo it has Weland--Yutani Corp

Valyar

Wed 06 Nov 2019, 11:10

:(

Diego

Wed 06 Nov 2019, 13:13

"Whatever they call themselves, to modern humans Praetomorph they are known simply as the Engineers." is like an anchor for my attention, every time I get to that page I grind my teeth. 

I have found "alien" mis-spelled as "allen", too.  In a book called "ALIEN".  I hope this isn't what was sent to the printers
Given people are already receiving 5heir copies it most certainly is. For the normal copy of the game I'm not so bothered. Can always pick up a repainting later. For the deluxe version this is a kick in the teeth.
Alien: Wanderer
https://alienwanderer.obsidianportal.com/
Session 9+ now up

Deep_Impact
Topic Author

Wed 06 Nov 2019, 13:58

Where?

Pily

Wed 06 Nov 2019, 16:03

Given people are already receiving 5heir copies it most certainly is. For the normal copy of the game I'm not so bothered. Can always pick up a repainting later. For the deluxe version this is a kick in the teeth.
I ordered the (Company Special Edition Bundle) some time ago. And my problem now is are the cards going to have misspelling on them or wrong damage for weapon types as well. We all know the core bookrule has. The PDF form can be fixed easily but the books at be. I would rather they don't send my order till they fix the problems