Isawhatsa
Topic Author

Aliens Pre-order

Sat 02 Nov 2019, 19:05

Hi all. Hoping you can help. I signed up a while ago to be able to pre-order the Aliens game. But, I never received anything to go to the pre-order page. I emailed to ask how it could be resolved so I could get my pre-order in but never heard back on that either. I know my email is working, so that’s not an issue. I also checked my “Junk” folder and nothing there. Any one know how I can get help on this? I know I signed up, but now I fear I’m out of luck. So, now I’m really concerned. 

Riggswolfe

Re: Aliens Pre-order

Sat 02 Nov 2019, 19:08

The preorders stopped a couple of months ago.

CEBedford

Sun 03 Nov 2019, 14:13

They said they’d open preorders back up when they are closer to the December 10th official release date.
- Hoodie Infestation

Isawhatsa
Topic Author

Sun 03 Nov 2019, 21:14

@CEBedford. Thanks so much for the info. My concern is that I never got the original pre-order message and I don’t want to miss any of the upcoming games. Just wondered how else I could ensure I get in on the pre-order. 

The1TrueFredrix

Mon 04 Nov 2019, 12:32

@CEBedford. Thanks so much for the info. My concern is that I never got the original pre-order message and I don’t want to miss any of the upcoming games. Just wondered how else I could ensure I get in on the pre-order. 
Hi, when exactly did you sign up for emails?
Effekt - A fan podcast celebrating Swedish RPGs including, but not limited to: Alien; Coriolis; Forbidden Lands; Symbaroum; and Tales from the Loop. Featuring discussion magazine episodes and Actual Play recordings. https://effektpodcast.org/