Halo

Alien on Roll20

Mon 15 Jul 2019, 13:19

I see there are no sheets on Roll20 yet, which is fine enough for now as the players can just have a copy themselves. But is there any neat ways of keeping the dice rolls easy to see and sorted, maybe by running it under some other game? Anyone have an easy solution for this? 

hibishop

Re: Alien on Roll20

Mon 15 Jul 2019, 16:11

Probably not the easy solution you are looking for, but creating different colored dice (white for skills dice; yellow for stress dice) is simple enough.  See Rollable Tables.

I'm currently running two Alien games via Roll20.  No issues thus far.

Sgt. Apone

Wed 07 Aug 2019, 02:40

Just FYI, there are sheets up now on roll20.  Not sure if you need to be a Pro level subscriber to use them or not. 

hibishop

Wed 07 Aug 2019, 17:50

Just FYI, there are sheets up now on roll20.  Not sure if you need to be a Pro level subscriber to use them or not. 
Cool beans.  I'll check it out tonight.  Of course it would come less than a week after I finished 5 weeks worth of gaming (two 3-week sessions.)

Update:  No, you do not need to be a Pro level subscriber to use the Alien character sheets.  The character sheet looks good.  I like the d66 button and the Panic button (d6+Stress) automatically accounts for current Stress level.  Looks like the sheet has you roll Stress die (yellow) separately from Skill die (black).  Technically, nothing wrong with that; I just like rolling all die (both yellow and black) at the same time.

Jhea

Thu 08 Aug 2019, 15:20

i just started my game of aien RPG on Roll 20.
there are character sheets ou there

you have to use the 'Aliens' template, it's in the drop down menu at the bottom where you configure your game, under that 'year Zero Engine' entry.

I'm also not sure if you need lvl 1 subscription or not.
I have level 1 Subscription so it might be a yes, but i also love to use the dynamic lightning and atmospheric music for more immersion ;)
makes them players really suffer IRL! hr hrrhrh
I don't need a fancy signature quote from some dude, everything i say is pure gold! ~ myself
GZIP: Off