The JollyGM
Topic Author

Alien RPG - Tabletop Simulator Screen Shots

Sun 30 Jun 2019, 16:00

Hey all,

I have been working on my TTS table to Alien. My Alien table in the workshop, does not have all the bells and whistles that my own personal table has for obvious reasons. As I got all the charts and tables added to mine and I am pretty sure that is something I can not share. 

But I need to say that I am very happy with the look of this table!! We are going to play chariots of the gods tonight, so I am looking forward to this. It should be fun!

I need to add, anyone who thinks that TTS is not a good feel for Tabletop RPGs got another thing coming to them, as I am thoroughly enjoying gaming on this.. More then I ever had before with Fantasy Grounds or Roll20. Both of those are good.. but wow.. this feels, looks and plays awesome!!

Image Image

NotRussellCrowe

Re: Alien RPG - Tabletop Simulator Screen Shots

Mon 01 Jul 2019, 14:28

It looked good at game time that's for sure. I can only imagine it took hours to get it all setup and ready to go.

Valyar

Tue 02 Jul 2019, 08:19

I wonder how convenient is to use the character sheet and everything that player must do during action-heavy scenes. From the clips on YouTube I watched for this it is some constant camera movement like in 3D game...

The JollyGM
Topic Author

Tue 02 Jul 2019, 15:21

That constant camera movement is only from my side of things usually. As I try to have as much material in game to draw from, as oppressed to jumping back a forth. And also cause I like moving around and looking at things in different angels. :) I have a video that I will up posting shortly of Act 1. 

Now, that being said you can pre program camera positions. So, if you want to look at your character sheet, you hotkey it to #1 for example.

But as for getting a table ready, it only takes as much time as it does to get a image from the internet and link it to an asset (Token, map) etc. (Faster I think then FG, as you need to download a local file first, then attach it)

Valyar

Tue 02 Jul 2019, 15:39

Looking forward to see how this thing plays in game... :)

NotRussellCrowe

Tue 02 Jul 2019, 17:38

Now, that being said you can pre program camera positions. So, if you want to look at your character sheet, you hotkey it to #1 for example.
This is awesome! Next time I will make use of this for sure!
But to be honest moving back and forth from my character sheet to the game area wasn't a big deal to me. Once I'm more comfortable with TTS it will be like second nature.

The JollyGM
Topic Author

Wed 03 Jul 2019, 04:34

Looking forward to see how this thing plays in game... :)
In roughly an hour from the time of this post, the video will be published on Youtube. 

Here is the link: