- “You’re hardened by the experience, and don’t need to roll to overcome the exact same challenge in the future.” – Do I understand this right, if I say, that charater suffers a wound of some sort, then rolls good and picks this stunt. Are they able to just ignore that same kind of wound forward til they die?
- I can see that the stunt appears other times, and it make me wonder. How am I or the players to remember that action in the near future?
- It says it is the charater with the lowest that roll, but that can be pretty low I guess. Is there any options to get some + to that roll? Since they might be helping eachoter.
- Cramped: “… or shoot past individuals next to you against targets behind them”. If I want to shoot at a target behind my fellow marine (do not ask why), would it not make more sense to give me some negative modificers? Then I have get the chance to make somekind of cover fire, but it still comes with a price.
- In the Panic Table on page 69 in the PDF. How can the result go from -6 to 7, is that a mistake?
- I do get a little confused, in Other Hazards in the PDF under Explosions, Fire and Radiation you get damaged when you roll a 6 on the dice, but is it not always the 1 (Facehugger) on the dice that is the failure. I do not seem to get that.
- I am having a little trouble understanding what some of the Comments does, I can not find a easy way to find it. Could you make a simple summory of it, on a page around the weapons where it is all gathered. It really would a service for the reader.
- Will I be able to break down a vehicle the same way as I would with a door or other objects? I am thinking if suchs things have “Health Points”.
- If possiable, could you stop using abbreviation, I can not speak for others, but as english is not my first language I do not understand them and does break my reading flow.
Keep up the wonderful work!