hockyman68
Topic Author

Retailers not able to get

Tue 27 Jul 2021, 01:27

So I was checking with a couple of my LGS and they can’t even order anymore product. So I was curious did I miss something? Why can’t they order anything anymore. That also includes reordering the Rulebook.

Fenhorn

Re: Retailers not able to get

Wed 28 Jul 2021, 17:44

I don't what this is all about, if it is just because it is summertime or what, but these kind of questions should be asked to support@frialigan.se instead and not here.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

hockyman68
Topic Author

Wed 04 Aug 2021, 18:55

I was asking to see if I missed something. Like it appeared in the distributors list of products. Now it isn’t showing and none of my local retailers are able to even preorder or order any products for the Alien RPG. I hope that they don’t force us to buy straight from them. If this is the case I won’t support the game anymore.

Grimmshade

Wed 04 Aug 2021, 19:59

I highly doubt that's the case. However, I hate all my local retailers so it doesn't matter to me much.

Fenhorn

Wed 04 Aug 2021, 20:18

I was asking to see if I missed something. Like it appeared in the distributors list of products. Now it isn’t showing and none of my local retailers are able to even preorder or order any products for the Alien RPG. I hope that they don’t force us to buy straight from them. If this is the case I won’t support the game anymore.
If any retailer has any problems getting the games, they should contact the distributor or Free League directly and sort that out.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore