Mentorian
Topic Author

Re: Tabletop Simulator - Alien RPG modules

Wed 24 Mar 2021, 21:11

Yes, the 3D battlemap is included in the "Destroyer of Worlds" module for TTS.

You just press the "Build" button when you have chosen the "Insurgent Compound" inside the "One World" tool and everything will load onto the main table.

Mentorian
Topic Author

Mon 29 Mar 2021, 16:53

Hi everyone!

I've made a new addition to the "Destroyer of Worlds" Tabletop Simulator module. I have made a quick and dirty textured "UD-4 Cheyenne Dropship" to be used in the attack of the "Insurgent Compound". Here are some screenshots:

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Have fun :)

Mentorian
Topic Author

Thu 01 Apr 2021, 12:01

I have made a new update. The music player inside TTS leaves much to be desired, so I have added a sound effect panel with text buttons for the different sounds effects. Just click to play any sound effect of your choice, quick, easy and without hassle. You can close the panel if you like at any time, and then easily open it up again when you need it. Each of the different Alien RPG modules I have made (Destroyer of Worlds, Chariot of the Gods and Hopes Last Day) all have gotten module specific sound effects and sequences to play. The sound effects are done with lower volume, so they are not to loud for your rpg sessions.

Image Image

I hope you will like it :)

vajar

Wed 07 Apr 2021, 06:41

it would appear that there's a great deal of amazing stuff put into this! Would you have the option to show how a cut of a real "meeting" by means of tabletop with one of these could look? The see recordings and pictures all show the resources all alone, yet nothing on how everything looks together when really utilized in the program.

Mentorian
Topic Author

Thu 08 Apr 2021, 21:41

Well, the roleplaying group I play with are not very into recording playing sessions. And to be completely honest, I would rather spend my time making more updates or make new RPG stuff than put my time on making a video. Sorry about that. I'm currently involved in many more RPG projects at the moment (not in Tabletop Simulator)...

BUT, if anyone feels it would be fun to make a video showing the Alien RPG modules off, they are more than welcome to make one. Would be fun to see a video myself...