I have a few questions on the rules or how things work:
1) For Heavy Machinery rolls - how many time can/should you be able to use the "you do it quickly, in half the time" stunt?
2) For Command rolls, using the Give Orders, is there/should there be a limit on how many +1 mods you can give to one character (like 3) in a round?
3) How do x-drugs work? How high are the general increases to Strength,Endurance, and Sense? And how long do they last?
4) When using the Power Loader in Close Combat, how much damage does it do (hitting, squeezing/grappling)?
5) What does the stunt "Show off" do in the other skills outside of being used in Manipulation rolls?
6) In the 'Chariot of the Gods' scenario - do the characters start off with a Story Point? I'm thinking they don't.
7) Also in the "Chariot of the Gods' scenario - are the characters able to recharge the oxygen of their suits?
8) Does Starvation (and Dehydration) become an issue for everyone on the Cronus?
9) And one more thought on the scenario - the characters are offered the choice to either repair or replace a certain important item - shouldn't just be repair?
Thanks for any answers or opinions in advance.