Newalk47

RE: Cheat sheet

Fri 07 Jun 2019, 14:15

Hello

I was just wondering if anyone had made a quick one sheet crib sheet for the system for use with the demo? And if not what people would think would be most useful? E.G. Critical injuries, combat modifiers etc?

decanox

Re: RE: Cheat sheet

Fri 07 Jun 2019, 17:34

In my opinion, I think it is better to include important rules or rules that tend to be forgotten in a good summary than tables like critical injuries or panic rolls (they can be found easily in the book since they take up full pages). But for example, it's not easy to remember when you have to use a panic roll (I remind more or less: when you get a 1 in the stress dice, when you see a xenomporh...) or when the stress is increased (push roll, when you discover an android, when you fire in full auto...)... For me, for example, those "little" details are difficult to remind since they are very similar.

I would include also the small tables (modifiers for combat, range, etc) and actions (slow and fast).  

But big tables like critical injuries, panic rolls, signature attacks or permanent mental trauma could be found easily using bookmarks.

aramis

Re: RE: Cheat sheet

Sat 15 Jun 2019, 01:47

I'm working on one...
—————————————————————————
Smith & Wesson: the original point and click interface...
GZIP: Off