geylimo
Topic Author

Obtaining PDF in different languages? English/Swedish

Mon 23 Aug 2021, 17:54

Heyo. Recently bought every book available and most came with pdfs from drivethrurpg which are obviously in English for me... Is there a way I can get the Swedish version of the pdfs without rebuying them? I'm wanting to compare names and titles of many things since I believe Swedish is the original tongue it's written in, correct? Thanks to anyone that has input.

Fenhorn

Re: Obtaining PDF in different languages? English/Swedish

Mon 23 Aug 2021, 18:15

I don't think so, but ask support@frialigan.se and ask them directly.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

Mr Oldtimer

Tue 24 Aug 2021, 08:41

In the swedish part of the forum, you have this thread: viewtopic.php?f=80&t=8030
Here Magnus has compiled a document with names and translations for FL. Not exactly what you where looking for but might get you half way there.

geylimo
Topic Author

Thu 26 Aug 2021, 04:29

I did as Fenhorn had suggested and a lovely support member gifted me with the Swedish version of all the PDFs I owned! Surprised by it but very well appreciated!

Brior

Thu 26 Aug 2021, 08:32

@geylimo: Why don't you add to Magnus' document if you're going to compare names? Helps everybody and would be appreciated. I've added some too, but not all.

geylimo
Topic Author

Fri 27 Aug 2021, 04:27

I've only just gotten my physical books in the mail yesterday but I've been reading over the PDFs since I first placed my order... what I mean to say is that it'll probably take me a bit to get to the point of contributing but I'll definitely keep checking back and suggest anything I don't see. But just at a quick glance I can already see its missing named mounts!

mortendk

Sat 11 Sep 2021, 22:29

I wrote a mail to support after I in a I need to get i t all frency of finally getting into the game got the Raven and Bitter Reach bundles - there was no problem in getting a swedish version of the pdfs
As a dane its nice to play around with the swedish names on the side ;)

Excellent customer service :)

Konungr

Mon 13 Sep 2021, 03:17

I've only just gotten my physical books in the mail yesterday but I've been reading over the PDFs since I first placed my order... what I mean to say is that it'll probably take me a bit to get to the point of contributing but I'll definitely keep checking back and suggest anything I don't see. But just at a quick glance I can already see its missing named mounts!
The named mounts are not in the main books. They are in the card pack.