delmonte
Topic Author

Future Foundry modules

Sat 10 Apr 2021, 19:07

Hi,

I am really enjoying the foundry FL modules.

Are you planning on releasing the Spire of Quetzal and Crypt of the Mellified Mage on foundry too?

Also are anymore books coming out in the near future?

Thanks! Loving the game,

Delmonte

BlissRage

Re: Future Foundry modules

Tue 13 Apr 2021, 08:19

It's so awesome I am loving it. I am so inspired I've been working on how to make my custom weaponry a portable Foundry module. *fingers crossed*

LegoFalke

Re: Future Foundry modules

Sat 01 May 2021, 13:14

I am really hoping for the Spire of Quetzal and Crypt of the Mellified Mage to be available soon too!
I got Foundry VTT last week mostly to try it with the Forbidden Lands official modules. I must say this is the best thing I have ever tried. As a GM tool this is exactly what I have been looking for, for so many years.
Will there be Swedish foundry version too? It's not the biggest of deals, but it's pretty time consuming, translating the texts. The english text itself is not the problem, but finding things for player references and stuff takes a bit longer as all the names, talensts and items have different names. Some sort of search translator would solve that. Like for example, if I could search for "Vardebane" it would auto show "Scarnesbane". I don't think we will ever go to play the game completely in English as we have all the physical stuff, cards etc. in Swedish.