craigbren
Topic Author

Bitter Reach Map PSD File?

Thu 10 Dec 2020, 16:14

Some time ago the map artist kindly posted the PSD file for the Ravenland map in this forum. It was very generous, and I've used it a lot, for example to hide layers in order to give players a map with no words, icons or other information than the raw geography, and to add layers of DM information for myself. Out of respect for the artist, I haven't shared the original file or any derivative maps. I searched, and I don't see that the Bitter Reach map was ever posted as PSD (unless I've missed it). Is there any chance that could happen? I would actually be happy to pay for it. I understand that it might not be something FL wants out in the world, but I thought I'd ask.

terriblyinept

Re: Bitter Reach Map PSD File?

Tue 24 Aug 2021, 19:32

With permission from a moderator, I'll happily post a link to a PSD of the Bitter Reach map with added coordinates. High enough resolution for use in online play, derived from the PDF.

Tomas
Site Admin

Wed 25 Aug 2021, 13:25

Sure that's fine.
Fria Ligan

terriblyinept

Wed 25 Aug 2021, 17:13

Thanks, Tomas.

Note sure of how much use this'll be to you, craigbren, but as I haven't seen a coordinate-labeled map on these forums, I thought I'd offer it here. This is what I use as the basic map for my online game.

Some notes:
  • 100 ppi (so maybe not at the resolution you desire).
  • The coordinates probably aren't visually perfect but should be lined-up more than well enough for reference.
  • They're out at the map margins rather than just within the border (as in the base setting map).
  • The individual layers of coordinates are grouped, but the (originally text) layers are rasterized.

If this link happens to go down, please feel free to reply here and I'll try to replace it.

Bitter Reach Map w/ Axes Labeled: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wozz94zn49uln ... 1.psd?dl=0

Attila

Wed 01 Sep 2021, 10:32

Hi. I saw a a giant (1.4 GB) map is on this forum for of the Ravenland, in PDS file. Is The Bitter Reach map available in the same format?
Many thanks Attila