hammersxo
Topic Author

Virtual Tabletop

Wed 23 Sep 2020, 13:55

Let's imagine I want to create virtual tabletop content for Forbidden Lands, e.g. items, talents, roll tables, rules references, monsters, creatures, and so on. Basically taking content from the books and putting it into VTT package. Package would be freely available for anyone to use. recover aol mail Can I do that or are there limitations on what I can put in there?
Last edited by hammersxo on Wed 07 Oct 2020, 19:47, edited 1 time in total.

sefnerr

Re: Virtual Tabletop

Mon 28 Sep 2020, 00:13

I'm thinking this wouldn't be allowed since it sounds like you're basically offering the complete FBL system modified into a vtt-friendly format. But, this is probably a question that Fria Ligan would need to answer...
Last edited by sefnerr on Mon 28 Sep 2020, 00:25, edited 1 time in total.

Fenhorn

Re: Virtual Tabletop

Mon 28 Sep 2020, 00:23

If the question is if you can give out the game for free then, no. To have some help files (like your maps and cheat sheets), characters sheets, dice textures and apps is no problem.

But if you want an answer directly from FL, it is probably better to email support@frialigan.se and ask them directly. They do visit the forum every now and then, but if they have a lot to do it can take time so it is faster the email way.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore