lupex
Topic Author

YZE Fantasy Bestiary Kickstarter Launch

Tue 04 Aug 2020, 14:35

Live on Kickstarter! Servants of Memory, a fantasy bestiary for the Year Zero Engine from the Ennie award-winning Trilemma Adventures.

https://www.facebook.com/trilemmaadventures/

Konungr

Re: YZE Fantasy Bestiary Kickstarter Launch

Wed 05 Aug 2020, 06:19

I pitched in. The hardcover for the adventure site book. Is there a way to upgrade that to one of the limited edition versions?

lupex
Topic Author

Wed 05 Aug 2020, 10:55

I pitched in. The hardcover for the adventure site book. Is there a way to upgrade that to one of the limited edition versions?
Unfortunately not, but there might still be some of the limited edition versions available here - https://store.trilemma.com/

Mr Oldtimer

Wed 05 Aug 2020, 11:07

Congratz on a fantastic first day of the kickstarter! Looking forward to this.
One suggestion, If I may. If you would like to add more stretchgoals and are struggling to come up with new ones, how about adding handout pictures and tokens for use on a VTT? I know tokens are easy to make yourself using portraits of the beast but it’s nice to have it all at once, ready to load up.
Any ways, good job!

lupex
Topic Author

Wed 05 Aug 2020, 11:24

Congratz on a fantastic first day of the kickstarter! Looking forward to this.
One suggestion, If I may. If you would like to add more stretchgoals and are struggling to come up with new ones, how about adding handout pictures and tokens for use on a VTT? I know tokens are easy to make yourself using portraits of the beast but it’s nice to have it all at once, ready to load up.
Any ways, good job!
Thanks bud.

That is an interesting idea, I will add it to the list of options, thanks.

lupex
Topic Author

Tue 11 Aug 2020, 11:53

First new stretch goals announced.

We are currently collecting suggestions for The Fire and Burns Critical Injury table. Feel free to give me your thoughts.

Cerebro

Tue 11 Aug 2020, 14:47

Hey there! I'd love to support the project, but don't own a credit card - those are not that ubiquitous in my country. ;) Sadly, Kickstarter doesn't accept anything else.

Are there any other ways to support and maybe get pre release access? If not, then I guess I'll have to wait until it's available on DriveThroughRPG.

lupex
Topic Author

Tue 11 Aug 2020, 15:57

Hey there! I'd love to support the project, but don't own a credit card - those are not that ubiquitous in my country. ;) Sadly, Kickstarter doesn't accept anything else.

Are there any other ways to support and maybe get pre release access? If not, then I guess I'll have to wait until it's available on DriveThroughRPG.
Hey bud, unfortunately all of the crown funding will be done through Kickstarter but once the campaign is fulfilled we will go direct through DTRPG.

Cerebro

Wed 12 Aug 2020, 13:55

Alright, I thought so, but it was worth the ask. Thanks for the quick reply. I'm looking forward to buying the finished product on DTRPG then. :)

lupex
Topic Author

Mon 31 Aug 2020, 13:41

Alright, I thought so, but it was worth the ask. Thanks for the quick reply. I'm looking forward to buying the finished product on DTRPG then. :)
Hopefully it won’t be too long after the campaign ends!