PencilBoy99

Re: My compendiums for Forbidden Lands

Fri 15 May 2020, 17:54

Ralk, what were your house rules?

Slam Hammerfist

Mon 25 May 2020, 16:28

Compendium 2 link doesn't seem to work anymore...

PencilBoy99

Mon 15 Feb 2021, 17:18

Hi Ralk. Do you have a folder where we can get all the compendiums. The only link that works is the distinguishing marks.

Ralk

Mon 15 Mar 2021, 01:43

Yep, I still have the two compendiums he released. I made a public folder for it. I also put in a couple of my homebrews.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

PencilBoy99

Mon 15 Mar 2021, 03:17

Thanks

Kvitulv
Topic Author

Wed 26 May 2021, 07:36

Campaign took longer to start than normal, after a hard drive failure, but it has been going a full month now and the players have invested in the Opportunistic Mercenaries group talent, refluffed as Monster Slayers. They really enjoy the unity mechanic and the roleplaying opportunities it offers. I've told them what else you're working on and they seem most interested in IV and V. I already have a homebrew system in place for something like your potions, but aimed more at recovery (We have homebrew recovery rules, healing is much slower than RAW), otherwise they'd probably be interested in your potion compendium as well.
That is awesome to hear, I wish you the best with the campaign. I know compendium II (Group talents) need some re-balancing. I am also very sorry for not being able to continue the compendiums, of varying reasons, one being the pandemic, another being that my group took a break from Forbidden Lands to play some D&D. That is all i takes for me to forget what I was supposed to to here. I might continue one of the compendiums I have, but I will inform later.

Again sorry for not being able to present the rest of the compendiums. Life happens, shit too!

stay sharp fellow Ravenlanders.

Messandra

Fri 22 Apr 2022, 11:39

Even if you couldn't continue with compilations, you did a great job anyway! I have a talent for finding interesting topics only when they have outlived their usefulness. But I hope you will see my review and the respect I have shown. Forbidden lands seem to have received a new life in recent times. It is very interesting to learn about how the creators developed it, and how the players themselves contributed to its enrichment. I can't wait for the return of my disk from repair to look at the collections you suggested from my equipment, and not from friends. I was advised to come here :)