coeranys
Topic Author

Has anyone created print/web templates?

Wed 04 Dec 2019, 00:54

Hey all, I have been reading through the forums and appreciating the generators everyone has been creating and the content this very creative group has amassed. I was just curious if anyone has created print or web templates for things like the tattered pages on which you type legends, maybe the layouts and whatnot for adventure sites, monster stat blocks (inasmuch as they exist) and things of that nature? I love actual physical stuff, and I also try to maintain an up to date Obsidian Portal for my campaigns, and am about to start one for Forbidden Lands, I figured if someone else as already done that work I could save myself from having to redo it.

Fenhorn

Re: Has anyone created print/web templates?

Wed 04 Dec 2019, 01:44

Pellejones made a template that looks like a book.

Link to the post

I know the post is in Swedish. Pellejones have done a lot of good stuff, but they are in Swedish (but the templates should work). 
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

coeranys
Topic Author

Wed 04 Dec 2019, 18:54

Link to the post

I know the post is in Swedish. Pellejones have done a lot of good stuff, but they are in Swedish (but the templates should work). 
Man, that's what I'm talking about! That's really cool, thank you so much for sharing it over here. Apparently I'm going to need to learn to read Swedish if I want access to the good stuff.

pellejones

Thu 05 Dec 2019, 20:31

Link to the post

You know, I made this early on, and I never used it myself.