Ebrim

Re: Waterskin/Quiver/Backpack

Mon 30 Sep 2019, 16:30

Yeah, the resource dice system is beautiful and I happily expand it. As an example in my game my players acquired a special tea and I said they had "d6" of it. So easy to mark down and there's never a question if they have it or not.
Catch me on Three Skulls Tavern: YouTube or Twitch, a Forbidden Lands AP which focuses on learning the game, playing Raven’s Purge

faun

Fri 04 Oct 2019, 05:44

the most confusing thing about food is the excess units that can be left after hunting, foraging, fishing when everyone is at d12 already. I wonder how consuming a unit of food is even possible if it is what will raise your resource to a d6, d8, d10, or d12, yet they are also single meals. because of the arrangement of the book I missed the part about eating a unit of food. I was thinking that to have individual meals you should roll d6 for the unit and until you got a 1 or a 2 it would be providing meals. So then I was thinking we'd have to account for 'meals' separately from units. I was glad when a player found the reference so it would be easier, but to me it is still confusing.

mafusael

Thu 19 Dec 2019, 05:31

In my game we get rid off those "containers".
In equipment list we just write down FOOD, WATER, ARROWS and TORCHES in one line (as it weights 1)

Rules not support activity of character without waterskin, and it is dificult for me to rulling it (I'll better put my GM attention to story).
Custom GM Screen and Character Sheet for FbL
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NTsVe ... YaBTUd9Rau