Fenhorn

Re: Whoa! Some big rules changes in your inbox

Fri 06 Sep 2019, 21:19

Any other changes people have found?
One thing that I know was debated a while back (somewhere), Group Sneak and Scout Rolls and if you can receive help from others when you perform them or not. Now we know that The sad, the one to blame, that is rolling a Group Sneak Roll will do so without any help and the same for the appointed Scout for the Group Scout Roll.
“I’d say thistles, but nobody listens to me, anyway.” - Eeyore

faun

Fri 06 Sep 2019, 21:47

One thing that I know was debated a while back (somewhere), Group Sneak and Scout Rolls and if you can receive help from others when you perform them or not. Now we know that The sad, the one to blame, that is rolling a Group Sneak Roll will do so without any help and the same for the appointed Scout for the Group Scout Roll.
I'll try RAW with my group, they're used to the other way, but this may be better over all. At least the examples and language is very clear now. I also like there are only a small number of exceptions to the helping rule of thumb, and those are clearly shown.

DeeBee

Sat 07 Sep 2019, 02:19

Is there going to be a release of just the change detailing the changes for those of us who ordered our sets off other sites such as Amazon? The list by OP says what has changed, but not how they now function.

Ebrim

Sat 07 Sep 2019, 04:26

Is there going to be a release of just the change detailing the changes for those of us who ordered our sets off other sites such as Amazon? The list by OP says what has changed, but not how they now function.
Yeah, may just have to get the pdf version. I'm in the same boat.

Spiraller

Sat 07 Sep 2019, 04:31

Try sending an email to Modiphius regarding your purchase. Afaik, they are one of the few companies that give out pdfs regardless of where you purchase the hard copies from.

Spiraller

Sat 07 Sep 2019, 04:38

Lol. We need an errata for the errata list. But thanks for having spotted these.
Last edited by Spiraller on Sat 07 Sep 2019, 04:55, edited 1 time in total.

Ebrim

Sat 07 Sep 2019, 04:39

So is the Goblin Kin Talent nocturnal just the GM description of their ability to see at night minus the daylight damage?

Spiraller

Sat 07 Sep 2019, 04:43

So is the Goblin Kin Talent nocturnal just the GM description of their ability to see at night minus the daylight damage?
Here's the text verbatim:

THE GOBLIN TALENT: NOCTURNAL
Goblin prefer the night and hate daylight, which hurts their eyes. They can see in the dark and talents are thus not affected by darkness at all (see page 112). Also, when rolling for STEALTH in a dark or dimly lit environment, you can spend Willpower Points which are automatically turned into extra x. You may even roll first and spend WP after you see how the roll goes.
Last edited by Spiraller on Sat 07 Sep 2019, 04:47, edited 1 time in total.

Ebrim

Sat 07 Sep 2019, 04:44

I love that. Really cool, thanks.

Spiraller

Sat 07 Sep 2019, 05:04

Lol. We need an errata for the errata list. But thanks for having spotted these.
Found another, though just a minor one. In the Slow Actions table, this has been added:

Action: Heal other
Prerequisite: No enemy at Arm’s Length
Skill: Healing/Performance
GZIP: Off