faun

Re: Whoa! Some big rules changes in your inbox

Thu 05 Sep 2019, 21:23

so I bought 3 of the hard back books for my group do I need to purchase the PDF to get the update?

Fenhorn

Thu 05 Sep 2019, 21:34

so I bought 3 of the hard back books for my group do I need to purchase the PDF to get the update?
If you bought the books through FLs or Modiphius webbshops or of course the kickstarter then you should have a pdf as well (although I don't know if Modiphius have updated this yet).
If you don't have access to a pdf, well the big changes are on the list in the OP. Most of the changes are pretty straightforward but if anything is confusing, I (or someone else) can fill in the blanks.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

faun

Thu 05 Sep 2019, 21:51

FLs [..] webbshops [..] you should have a pdf as well ...
I did purchase it on the Fria Ligan site one the complete set (all books, dice, gm screen, adventures) but there was no link or email with a pdf, then later because our group needed the extra books I purchased 2 books and 3 more sets of dice from the page, and again no email or link for a pdf was provided. Who can I contact about that?

EDIT: The powers move quickly, forgive me for doubting the love of Free League. I got an email about the time I was responding the first time that low and behold had a link to all of the updates for the bundle. I wish I'd had the pdf's previously, but now that I have them all I'm very happy.

Elthrandil

Fri 06 Sep 2019, 00:47

I bought it over the Fri Ligan site too but did not receive an E-Mail. Any ideas how I can get the updated Version?

Fenhorn

Fri 06 Sep 2019, 00:51

I bought it over the Fri Ligan site too but did not receive an E-Mail. Any ideas how I can get the updated Version?
They should have sent an email with a link to drivethrurpg.com. If you haven't got that (check spam) mail support@frialigan.se.

Elthrandil

Fri 06 Sep 2019, 00:58

Hmm nothing. Maybe because I bought it back then as a guest? Just created my Webshop account a few minutes ago. Guess i'll write to the support

Lancelot

Fri 06 Sep 2019, 01:40

So does anyone know if it will be this new version in the next print run/being printed for the next Kickstarter?

Fenhorn

Fri 06 Sep 2019, 01:49

So does anyone know if it will be this new version in the next print run/being printed for the next Kickstarter?
Since the game is sold out at the moment, it has to be.

hperantunes

Fri 06 Sep 2019, 04:30

Awesome, very welcome clarifications and fixes to the game system!

There are more changes to the Player's Handbook than just those listed, though. The rules for Reputation in Social Conflicts (p. 100), for example, have changed.

Way to go, Fria Ligan!

lupex

Fri 06 Sep 2019, 20:48

Any other changes people have found?
YZE Bestiary - https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/320924/The-Servants-of-Memory

My Blog - https://is-it-a-monster.blogspot.com/

Instant Session - https://perchance.org/fl-session-generator

Monsters - https://perchance.org/fl-monster-generator